Missed this year’s SMX East? We’ve got you covered!
We’ve rounded up some of the best articles, slides, and videos of SMX East presentations that were published following the conference. We’ve also included some of our favorite Tweets, complete with golden nuggets of marketing insight. That way, all our blog readers can feel like they were right there with us at this year’s leading search engine marketing conference and expo series. Enjoy!
SMX East 2015 Articles and Presentations
5 Conversion Hacks from Larry Kim at #SMX East (bonus: slideshare presentation)
Optimizing for Pinterest at @SMX East
- By Intel’s Director of SEO Laura Ann Mitchell and Community Manager Scott Jaworski
5 Psychological Ad Copy Hacks to 3X Your CTR’s
- By Wordstream Content Marketing Specialist Margot da Cunha
How Dynamic Ads Can Supercharge Your SEM Campaigns: SMX East 2015
- By Merkle|RKG Executive VP of Client Service and Delivery Matthew Mierzejewski, CommerceHub Director of Paid Search Elizabeth Marsten, and RankHammer President Steven Hammer.
Live from SMX East 2015: Content, Keyword Research & The Art of Audience Engagement
- By KoMarketing Director of Online Marketing Casie Gillete, Back Azimuth Consulting CEO Bill Hunt, and Homes.com VP of Search Marketing Grant Simmons
Live from SMX East 2015: Getting the Most Out of Google AdWords and Bing Reporting Tools
- By 3Q Digital Account Director Caitlin Halpert, Microsoft Bing Ads Specialist John Gagnon, and Porch Online Marketing Manager Kiko Correa
Winning at Mobile PPC Advertising – SMX Liveblog
- By Elite SEM Manager of Client Strategy Aaron Levy, Clix Marketing Senior Manager of Audits, Outbound and Training Amy Bishop, and Marchex Senior Vice President of Marketing & Consumer Insights John Busby
Our Favorite Tweets
Yep! Quality Score makes or breaks your cpcs! ???????????? @sahilio #smx pic.twitter.com/tlqplgL1fO
— Larry Kim (@larrykim) September 29, 2015
You lose 97% of leads on your leaking landing pages – implement call only campaigns! @larrykim #SMX #SMXEast — Margot da Cunha (@ChappyMargot) September 29, 2015
Don’t limit your frequency cap on remarketing, especially when your targeting a very narrow, likely to convert audience –@larrykim #smx #ppc
— Katy Tonkin (@katytonkin) September 29, 2015
Is your audience one that visits again and again? Then you should consider an app. #smx @stoneyd — Jennifer Slegg (@jenstar) September 30, 2015
Conversions in mobile search happen fast. 60% immediately, 80% within an hour says @lfedson #smx #25c
— Katherine Griwert (@kgriwert) September 30, 2015
16% of shopping sales start on a mobile device according to @google #smxeast #smx #marketing — Marc Engelsman (@marc_engelsman) September 30, 2015
47% mobile users will abandon a site that takes more than 3 seconds to load #smx #learnwithgoogle @NordicClick pic.twitter.com/69oV18qXwR
— Natalie Gubrud (@NatalieNicole38) September 30, 2015
Great presentation from @YP at SMX East pic.twitter.com/xEos82crli — New Jupiter Media (@NewJupiterMedia) September 30, 2015
We love what @The_Hoth did for #SMX – who wouldn’t enjoy getting a $2 bill? Very clever ????pic.twitter.com/8V94J6xUx1
— New Jupiter Media (@NewJupiterMedia) September 29, 2015
What did you think of our roundup? Did we miss any great articles or presentations? What about insightful (or funny!) Tweets? Let us know in the comments below & hopefully we’ll see you at SMX East 2016!
Want more? Check out our Q&A teaser with New Jupiter Media account manager John Colantoni, where he discusses the mobile search presentation he gave at this year’s conference.