In order for us to run campaigns in Facebook for you, we’ll need to be connected to both your Facebook Ads Manager, and your Facebook Business Page. Follow the steps below and you’ll be connected to us in no time!
Find your Facebook ad account ID:
- Go to Ads Manager.
- Click the Account dropdown menu. You should now see the ID number for your ad account.
Once you’re able to see your account ID, copy and paste it into an email and send it to your account manager. You will then receive a request to approve admin access for New Jupiter Media for both the Facebook Ads Manager, and matching Facebook Business Page.
Approve the request for your ad account:
- Go to your Facebook Ads Manager and click on “Settings” under the menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Go to “Ad Accounts”.
- Click on “Respond To Request” in the lower left corner of the screen.
Approve the request for your page:
- Go to your Facebook Business Page and click “Settings” along the top of the screen.
- Click on “Page Roles” on the left side of the screen.
- Click on ‘respond to request’ and choose to ‘give access’.
- Choose ‘approve request or deny request’.
- In the Page role section, you will see that you have responded to the request.
- Scroll down and press ‘save’ to save your response to the access request.
Voila! You’re done. Send an email to your account manager letting them know you’ve approved all requests so that they can confirm access.