Missed this year’s SMX East? We’ve got you covered!
We’ve rounded up some of the best articles, slides, and videos of SMX East presentations that were published following the conference. We’ve also included some of our favorite Tweets, complete with golden nuggets of marketing insight. That way, all our blog readers can feel like they were right there with us at this year’s leading search engine marketing conference and expo series. Enjoy!
SMX East 2015 Articles and Presentations
- By Intel’s Director of SEO Laura Ann Mitchell and Community Manager Scott Jaworski
- By Wordstream Content Marketing Specialist Margot da Cunha
- By Merkle|RKG Executive VP of Client Service and Delivery Matthew Mierzejewski, CommerceHub Director of Paid Search Elizabeth Marsten, and RankHammer President Steven Hammer.
- By KoMarketing Director of Online Marketing Casie Gillete, Back Azimuth Consulting CEO Bill Hunt, and Homes.com VP of Search Marketing Grant Simmons
- By 3Q Digital Account Director Caitlin Halpert, Microsoft Bing Ads Specialist John Gagnon, and Porch Online Marketing Manager Kiko Correa
- By Elite SEM Manager of Client Strategy Aaron Levy, Clix Marketing Senior Manager of Audits, Outbound and Training Amy Bishop, and Marchex Senior Vice President of Marketing & Consumer Insights John Busby
Our Favorite Tweets
— Larry Kim (@larrykim) September 29, 2015
— Katy Tonkin (@katytonkin) September 29, 2015
— Katherine Griwert (@kgriwert) September 30, 2015
— Natalie Gubrud (@NatalieNicole38) September 30, 2015
— New Jupiter Media (@NewJupiterMedia) September 29, 2015
What did you think of our roundup? Did we miss any great articles or presentations? What about insightful (or funny!) Tweets? Let us know in the comments below & hopefully we’ll see you at SMX East 2016!
Want more? Check out our Q&A teaser with New Jupiter Media account manager John Colantoni, where he discusses the mobile search presentation he gave at this year’s conference.