Need Help with Social Media Management?
At New Jupiter Media, we understand that many businesses don’t have the time or resources to keep their social media accounts updated. That’s why we offer several different options for full-service social media management, at different price points to meet any budget. Our social media experts have years of experience managing social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram, and have consistently improved brand awareness and driven organic sales for their clients. With our help, you can stop worrying about the latest social media trends and get back to focusing on your business.
Need help with your company’s Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Pinterest? Contact us today for a free evaluation.
Why Does My Business Need Social Media?
In 2015, Facebook reported that there are now 1.5 billion active users on the social network. While Facebook is still the king of social media, platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest also have hundreds of millions of active users.
Simply put, social media is where much of your audience lives. If your business isn’t active on social media, it’s most likely missing out on potential customers, sales, and brand awareness.
In addition, companies that actively engage on social media are statistically proven to:
- Enjoy higher rates of loyalty from existing customers
- Experience higher overall conversion rates
- Experience decreased marketing costs
- Benefit from higher search engine rankings
Many of these benefits are the result of increased transparency, which creates a more trustworthy online presence for your company.
Our Social Media Management Packages
New Jupiter Media offers several different social media management packages.
For the company that wants to grow its online following with daily posts and customer engagement on Facebook and Twitter, our basic packages are the perfect fit.
New Jupiter Media offers two basic packages:
- For $500 per month, our social media experts will publish one (1) Facebook post and two (2) Tweets per weekday.
- For $1,000 per month, we will publish two (2) Facebook posts and five (5) Tweets per weekday, as well as five (5) Tweets per weekend.
For the company that wants more than just Facebook and Twitter, New Jupiter Media also offers highly-customizable advanced packages. While our “basic packages” focus on keeping your social media accounts actives, our “advanced packages” go the extra mile: they are designed to provide a quality, branded online presence for your company.
All of our advanced packages include intensive social media efforts to improve your company’s branding and, ultimately, drive more organic – or free – sales.
In addition, companies can pick and choose from several different services, including:
- An in-depth evaluation of the social media accounts suited for your business – including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest – plus the creation (if applicable) and management of these platforms.
- The creation of original, branded graphics that will be shared across your social networks.
- Consistent engagement within the community, such as listening and responding to people online or liking and commenting on relevant content to increase brand awareness and attract more customers.
- Strategic monitoring of when your audience is online and the type of posts that have the most engagement (likes, comments, etc.) to improve your customer relations and branding.
Depending on the options your company chooses, our advanced plans range from $1,500 to $3,000 per month. Contact us today for a quote.
What About Social Media Advertising?
New Jupiter Media offers social media advertising on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram to all existing clients – not just clients who sign up for our social media management services. For more information on our social media advertising pricing, click here.
Is There a Long-Term Contract?
No, there is no long-term contract for our social media management packages. Rather, they are provided on a month-to-month basis, and we ask that clients provide us with 30 days’ notice prior to cancelling.
What Happens When I Contact You?
When you contact us, one of our social media experts will reach out to you to get a better idea of your company and its existing social media accounts.
Then, we’ll do a full evaluation of your online presence, which includes:
- Accounting for all social media profiles under your company’s name.
- Reviewing the number of likes and followers, as well as the level of activity (e.g., posts, reviews, etc.), on each account.
- Reviewing the analytics for each account.
We’ll also perform a similar evaluation of your top competitors to see how your business compares.
Using this information, our social media managers will draft a proposal that includes:
- A recommended package that will provide the best return on investment (ROI) for your company.
- An outline of the work our social media experts will do.
- How our social media marketing will help your business grow.
Interested in social media management services? Contact us today for a free evaluation.